What's new

Moto-Sike-O $.99 racing game..giving away an iPad Mini!

cosmicknight

Reaction score
MotoSikeO is a FAST MOTORCYCLE RACING GAME that challenges you more than any other motorcycle racing and bike racing game available today. It is a high paced sportsbike racing game where you ride your sportsbike at insane speeds through ever changing traffic.

Reviews:

MotoSikeO rocks solid visuals, with 3D graphics. Your motorcycle looks great, as does the wheelie and speeding animations - theiphoneappreview.com

MotoSikeO truly reminds me of the crazies that I see riding crotch rockets, and now I can virtually experience that rush - crazymikesapps.com

Its so far BEST BIKE RACING GAME I have seen for iOS device. Its 3D graphics and intelligent control make it more appealing - thetechjournal.com

The game's artificial intelligence makes the game more difficult the better you get, so you always stay on the edge of your seat. While you think you're playing the game, it's really playing you, throwing more obstacles in your way the further you progress. Just when you think you can out maneuver all the cars & trucks, another car, truck or other obstacle moves in your way unexpectedly, forcing you to respond faster than before. You're quickly hooked because the thrill of the game is so addictive; you just want to keep playing!

Features include:

·Dynamic artificial intelligence continues to make the bike racing game more challenging no matter how good you get.

·Responsive control. It drives and feels like a real motorcycle.

·Speed control by tilting the device forward and backward

·Turning control by tilting the device left and right

·Wheelie the sportsbike by tap and hold anywhere on the screen

·Progress indicator so you know where you are on the course

·Leaderboard

·Top speed of 150 mph by tilting forward.

·Top speed of 180 mph when doing a wheelie

·Extra points for passing a vehicle while doing a wheelie

·Amazing 3D graphics. Try driving through the covered gas stations.

Currently running a contest which ends on Feb. 28, 2013 - Top scorer wins an iPad Mini! (U.S. contest only)
More details on our Facebook page at ...

Coming Soon
* Multiplayer
* More Maps
* More Bikes

Stay in touch with MotoSikeO for latest news and updates here: [Moderator edit: Removed links to social networking site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/motosikeo/id494233400?mt=8

$MotoSikeO1_blogsize.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosmicknight: Please have a thorough read of our rules - in their entirety. We don't allow any links to e-mail addresses, developer web sites or social networking sites.

Thank you.

Marilyn

I apologize, Ms. Marilyn! I did read the rules and apparently missed that. Would you like to delete this thread and I will repost according to the rules?

Thank you for the heads up!

Sincerely,

cosmicknight

Cosmicknight: Please have a thorough read of our rules - in their entirety. We don't allow any links to e-mail addresses, developer web sites or social networking sites.

Thank you.

Marilyn