What's new

Mood Colors : Save money & Have fun !

davidmartin

Reaction score
*** UPDATE : SPECIAL GIVEAWAY !!!! ***
*** SEE THE POST OF SEPT 10TH AT THE END OF THE PAGE ! ***
*** WIN AN APP ! ***

Hi everyone !
Want to combine money-saving, relaxing moments, fun and beautifying your environment ?

Why buy an expensive changing-color lamp when you can have on hand a smart app doing better ? Mood Colors is the definitive application to turn your device into an awesome mood lamp ! You deserve to take care of yourself ! Have a look at this new app ! It's a must-have !

Mood Colors for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

You always wanted - or may have yet - one of those colored lamps. Get one always on hand, with awesome shapes, and save money ! It is less than a cup of coffee whereas real changing-colors lamps can reach $100 or more !

Enjoy and show it around you please ! Thanks !
David

[Moderator edit: Removed link developer web site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited:
Here are a few screenshots to let you see what it looks like, and how it renders !
Enjoy !
$MoodColors3.jpg$MoodColors2.jpg$MoodColors1.jpg

=== SPECIAL GIVEAWAY !!! RATE AN APP, WIN ANOTHER ONE !!! ===

Hi everyone !

In order to promote my new app Mood Colors I would like to run a special giveaway !
First get Mood Colors, enjoy it and then rate it in iTunes / appstore
Mood Colors for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

On September, Sunday 16th, at 23:59:59 GMT I will close the contest and pick up the 5 best comments. By "best" I do not only rely on notation but mostly on the sentence, the comment, the way you could describe Mood Colors or how you use it.
I will then contact the writers (so please email me just after rating to let me know, find my email from the app website) and give them a promocode of my other app PuzzleMyLife.
Remember it's not on a first-come first-served basis, but your opinion about the app or an idea of use ! Unleash your imagination !

I really hope you enjoy Mood Colors as much as me and all current users do. Your opinion does really matters, so please share it and win another app !
Get 2 HQ, full apps, without any ad or app-in purchase, for only $0.99 ! Never seen before !
Have a nice week ! David.

Last edited:
Mood Colors : New version 1.1 available !

Hi there ! Mood Colors 1.1 is out ! It comes with a lot of new features :

Additional layers
Facebook integration
Share by email
Compatible iOS 6
Support iPhone 5 : 20% more surface light !
Optimal use of the screen size

Perfect light for this winter & Christmas periods !
Hope you all enjoy it.

Please help spread, PLEASE SHARE !

Here is the link to the itunes / appstore page :

http://itunes.apple.com/app/mood-colors/id545822095?mt=8 http://mood-colors.com

Here is a screenshot of the new main menu :

$mc11ipad.jpg

Hope you will enjoy !

Best-,
David / iBuRGeR Apps

Last edited: