What's new

Might leave behind my IP4 for the HTC Desire HD

I agree with you the iphone are fully touch screen so if any thing happen to touch screen then the phone is lost we have to repair it next day but now hd mobile comes with keyboard too that help when the touch screen is not working.

Unstitched Suits

Last edited:
I'm not impressed with Android in comparison to iOS. The newer versions (2.2 and later) are much better, but Android just feels so clunky compared to the iPhone. If you care about aesthetics there is no comparison to the iPhone. Still I hope Android will improve, but I think the underpinnings of their OS and programming model are just too clunky to ever provide the same level of polish that iOS has.

I am fully aware of what they are all about. I used to be one of these people that changed phones every few months. I like gadgets lol. I miss all the rom flashing I used to do in my old Htc devices.

Android still doesn't have netflix. Biggie for me. Most androids cant stream to HDTV in HD seemlessly like my iphone can with netflix and movies I have in itunes. The droid X had a hdmi out, but no app other than the flakey and lame realhdmi app to stream anything other than movies taken by the phone.

I'm pretty sure everyone here would say "Stick with the iPhone 4." xD