What's new

Merge contacts

Toy4Rick

Reaction score
So what I have read so far talks about merging multiple contacts into a single but my iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 doesn't seems to have the same options. How is this done

Thanks in advance
Toy4Rick

Over 200 views with no reply. Is the question so obvious that it shouldn't have been asked or is it that difficult that nobody has an answer

Toy4Rick

Pull up the contact, tap edit, scroll down to link contact. At that point choose which contact you wish to link. Then save. I just saw this now. Hope it helps!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Over 200 views with no reply. Is the question so obvious that it shouldn't have been asked or is it that difficult that nobody has an answer

Toy4Rick

With respect to the views, a view is added when someone uses the "mark as read" feature, doesn't mean that 200 people opened up and read the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

do you mean linking contacts? ive had to do this with a few contacts where it would create more than one contact with different emails and social links. if you select the main contact then select edit and scroll down to the bottom then select link contact and then select the contact you want to link to it and then done. i hope this helps out a little bit.

i somehow glanced over this post. long day :)

Pull up the contact, tap edit, scroll down to link contact. At that point choose which contact you wish to link. Then
save. I just saw this now. Hope it helps!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner