D dcyuen New Member Oct 5, 2010 #1 Hey guys, I uses Microsoft Outlook at work a lot and I really like the Follow up > Add Reminder. So, does the iphone4 have anything similar? Thanks! Donald
Hey guys, I uses Microsoft Outlook at work a lot and I really like the Follow up > Add Reminder. So, does the iphone4 have anything similar? Thanks! Donald
A abeja_reina_1989 New Member Oct 5, 2010 #2 Oh I know what you're talking about, I used to use that all the time at work. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure there's an App for that hehe
Oh I know what you're talking about, I used to use that all the time at work. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure there's an App for that hehe
D dcyuen New Member Oct 6, 2010 #3 Yup, is very helpful and I really hope there's an application or add-on for it! Anybody?
DannyBoy New Member Oct 6, 2010 #4 Just sync your phone to outlook. Everything, contacts & calendars will be on your phone.
D dcyuen New Member Oct 8, 2010 #5 I still haven't figured it out if this is possible, anybody? Thanks!
DannyBoy New Member Oct 8, 2010 #6 dcyuen said: I still haven't figured it out if this is possible, anybody? Thanks! Click to expand... Just havetoo go in and set it in the calendar app manually.... No direct link between the mail app & calendar.
dcyuen said: I still haven't figured it out if this is possible, anybody? Thanks! Click to expand... Just havetoo go in and set it in the calendar app manually.... No direct link between the mail app & calendar.
D dcyuen New Member Oct 8, 2010 #7 That's sucks because I get tons of mail and hard to remember which one have not reply
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon