What's new

Looking for GPS App

Timmer

Reaction score
I'm looking for an app that will log all stops by people in the field by a push of a button. It needs to capture the following:

GPS Coordinates
Approximate address as determined by the phones GPS
Current date
Current time
Notes (Optional)

It needs to be able to have a start trip button and an end trip button. When the users press the end trip button, it needs to generate a report and email it showing the above info for all the stops he made during that trip.

If there are no apps that will do this, I am willing to pay to have a custom app written.

Would appreciate any suggestions...

Thanks

Last edited:
Custom app will cost a bare minimum of $5k up to $20k.

I'm looking for an app that will log all stops by people in the field by a push of a button. It needs to capture the following: GPS Coordinates Approximate address as determined by the phones GPS Current date Current time Notes (Optional) It needs to be able to have a start trip button and an end trip button. When the users press the end trip button, it needs to generate a report and email it showing the above info for all the stops he made during that trip. If there are no apps that will do this, I am willing to pay to have a custom app written. Would appreciate any suggestions... Thanks

Try motion x GPS

It does everything you want. No custom app needed.