What's new

Looking for a new 4S case, but can't decide....

absolutely. I generally use a very small amount of water on shields. Mostly I just breathe on it like you would glasses lol. I know a few people who insist on using cleaning agents to clean them and they wonder why the screens gets destroyed.
Yep. All you ever need for iPhone glass or rubber shields is the tiniest bit of grease cutting dish soap. :) I can't wait to get out to the Zagg kiosk at my mall tonight and get the HD version. Thanks!

zstairlessone said:
My connector cover is tearing (not torn off yet - getting close) will they replace it before it completely fails? Defender case used for work.

They will replace your Otterbox defender, just email customer service and they will ask for some pictures and info. I got my new Otterbox Fedex'd in about a week. All at no cost!

Lifeproof is slimmer, but otterbox will replace the torn case for you if email them
Yes,I also owned a lifeproof iphone 4s case before,it is really much slimmer than many other cases,what I am using now is a flip-open case,it makes my iphone look heavier.

They will replace your Otterbox defender, just email customer service and they will ask for some pictures and info. I got my new Otterbox Fedex'd in about a week. All at no cost!

Thanks so much, I'll email them today - I just got your reply, been away for a bit...

Hi guys,I've always been a loyal Otterbox user and currently have the Defender case on my 4S.But it has torn at the mute switch and I am considering a new case.Any guidance would be great. I work in construction so the phone needs to well protected and a screen cover is a must, but it would be great if I could get a protective case that was not as bulky as the Defender Series.Is Lifeproof a slimmer case?
I was a student for me to Lifeproof case too expensive, so I choose a cheaper quality are quite good, cost-effective are you, I spent three months, the quality is no problem ***Moderation Notice: Removed External Link Per Forum Rules!***

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys I am replying to the construction guy Merlecollins I also work constrution and as i mentioned a few months back in july i bought a case from coolcovercases and it has stood up to all the dust and dirt Good luck

I suggest you to buy Element Case. PM me for details or pics.

Hi guys,

I've always been a loyal Otterbox user and currently have the Defender case on my 4S.

But it has torn at the mute switch and I am considering a new case.

Any guidance would be great. I work in construction so the phone needs to well protected and a screen cover is a must, but it would be great if I could get a protective case that was not as bulky as the Defender Series.

Is Lifeproof a slimmer case?

Outterbox commuter if you don't like the defender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Otterbox Commuter and it's great.

Been a bit - update on my Otterbox. They replaced it at no charge, super easy and really nice. I had the white rubber and black plastic, and now have the gray rubber and white plastic. Awesome service and great product, totally happy with this case.