What's new

Launcher... Please help

JohnPyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm going to buy an iPhone 6 plus and I would have already done that had it come out earlier in italy... Today I've just read that the insanely awesome app Launcher which was a widget for the notification centre got taken out from the app store... I would have downloaded it already if I had the iPhone but I didn't and I would never have expected this... Is there any way at all to get it without jailbreak since there's no jailbreak yet for iOS 8? Please guys... I was so looking forward for that app :( :(

Hi everyone, I'm going to buy an iPhone 6 plus and I would have already done that had it come out earlier in italy... Today I've just read that the insanely awesome app Launcher which was a widget for the notification centre got taken out from the app store... I would have downloaded it already if I had the iPhone but I didn't and I would never have expected this... Is there any way at all to get it without jailbreak since there's no jailbreak yet for iOS 8? Please guys... I was so looking forward for that app :( :(

Sorry, but no. If the developer has pulled the app so that it's no longer in the AppStore and if you didn't download it before, then I'm afraid there is no way to get it.

Sorry.

Marilyn

Launcher Pro is available here in the states although I do not see the free version available. You might want to try looking for the pro version as well.

We are talking two different things, here. Yes, there is an app called "Launch Venter Pro" and that is still available at the AppStore.

The member who started this post is talking about a new app that debuted less than a week ago but has now been pulled from the AppStore. That app was called "Launcher - Favorites at your Fingertips."

Very similar names...

Marilyn