spencerdl Well-Known Member Aug 12, 2021 #6,872 Ledsteplin said: View attachment 58629 Click to expand... This looks good to me and something I would definitely try [emoji488][emoji488]
Ledsteplin said: View attachment 58629 Click to expand... This looks good to me and something I would definitely try [emoji488][emoji488]
jasassy Well-Known Member Aug 12, 2021 #6,873 spencerdl said: This looks good to me and something I would definitely try [emoji488][emoji488] Click to expand... With the Diet Coke for Sure [emoji3526]
spencerdl said: This looks good to me and something I would definitely try [emoji488][emoji488] Click to expand... With the Diet Coke for Sure [emoji3526]
jasassy Well-Known Member Aug 12, 2021 #6,876 nico97605.nc said: View attachment 58812 Click to expand... Bizarre [emoji845][emoji845]
carolineM66 Well-Known Member Aug 13, 2021 #6,884 J. A. said: View attachment 58849 Click to expand... I think some people have already done just that and are now testing positive!
J. A. said: View attachment 58849 Click to expand... I think some people have already done just that and are now testing positive!