jasassy Well-Known Member Aug 2, 2021 #6,812 spencerdl said: View attachment 58546 Click to expand... So True Ugh [emoji58] Forever 36 [emoji92]
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Aug 4, 2021 #6,818 J. A. said: View attachment 58579 Click to expand... It should have been gold with diamond accents.
nico97605.nc Well-Known Member Aug 4, 2021 #6,821 Stunning situation ! To drive or not drive ? That’s the question !
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Aug 4, 2021 #6,822 nico97605.nc said: Stunning situation ! To drive or not drive ? That’s the question !View attachment 58592 Click to expand... I think driving is not an option.
nico97605.nc said: Stunning situation ! To drive or not drive ? That’s the question !View attachment 58592 Click to expand... I think driving is not an option.
nico97605.nc Well-Known Member Aug 4, 2021 #6,823 J. A. said: I think driving is not an option. [emoji854] Click to expand... I thought he drunk a lot !
J. A. said: I think driving is not an option. [emoji854] Click to expand... I thought he drunk a lot !
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Aug 4, 2021 #6,824 J. A. said: I think driving is not an option. Click to expand... Certainly not with the wheels on the top of the combine.
J. A. said: I think driving is not an option. Click to expand... Certainly not with the wheels on the top of the combine.