jasassy Well-Known Member Jul 1, 2021 #6,561 spencerdl said: View attachment 57467 Click to expand... That’s FUNNY [emoji23]
spencerdl Well-Known Member Jul 1, 2021 #6,563 Citation 650 said: View attachment 57470 Click to expand... [emoji1787][emoji1787]
jasassy Well-Known Member Jul 2, 2021 #6,570 jasassy said: View attachment 57507 Click to expand... I meant to put this on another thread So somewhat distracted Oh well…[emoji1652] Busy and Worried over Everyone…[emoji263] [emoji254] I dedicate this Beautiful Butterfly to J.A. Enjoy Your Much Deserved Break [emoji177]
jasassy said: View attachment 57507 Click to expand... I meant to put this on another thread So somewhat distracted Oh well…[emoji1652] Busy and Worried over Everyone…[emoji263] [emoji254] I dedicate this Beautiful Butterfly to J.A. Enjoy Your Much Deserved Break [emoji177]
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon