What's new

Laugh of the Day

IMG_0105.jpg

But Pumpkin Spice Latté is my absolute favorite when is available. Background - I remembered it as 'very' seasonal in the US ( West Coast) when working. It showed up here in Bdos last 'fall'. I was on cloud 9, then of course it disappeared. I protested and our little café attached to our Hardware store now have it at least most of the time. They 'hid away' several bags of the mix on my behalf. Not sure if the 'stash' is for me only. My wife doesn't like it but they create some whenever we get there ( weekly) [emoji477]️[emoji39]

But Pumpkin Spice Latté is my absolute favorite when is available. Background - I remembered it as 'very' seasonal in the US ( West Coast) when working. It showed up here in Bdos last 'fall'. I was on cloud 9, then of course it disappeared. I protested and our little café attached to our Hardware store now have it at least most of the time. They 'hid away' several bags of the mix on my behalf. Not sure if the 'stash' is for me only. My wife doesn't like it but they create some whenever we get there ( weekly) [emoji477]️[emoji39]

Because You’re a Special Guy [emoji93]