jasassy Well-Known Member May 25, 2021 #6,294 J. A. said: View attachment 56233 Click to expand... J.A. [emoji93]I have a Feeling that Your Students Love You [emoji92]
J. A. said: View attachment 56233 Click to expand... J.A. [emoji93]I have a Feeling that Your Students Love You [emoji92]
J. A.75 Administrator Staff member May 25, 2021 #6,298 jasassy said: J.A. [emoji93]I have a Feeling that Your Students Love You [emoji92] Click to expand... I hope they do. I love them.
jasassy said: J.A. [emoji93]I have a Feeling that Your Students Love You [emoji92] Click to expand... I hope they do. I love them.
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member May 25, 2021 #6,300 jasassy said: View attachment 56264 Click to expand... Scary Cat - he's hacked my system [emoji3061][emoji82][emoji15]
jasassy said: View attachment 56264 Click to expand... Scary Cat - he's hacked my system [emoji3061][emoji82][emoji15]
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon