dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Mar 5, 2021 #5,809 jasassy said: View attachment 52693 Click to expand... Funny but so sad, so true
jasassy Well-Known Member Mar 5, 2021 #5,810 I had mixed emotions about it too. But it’s definitely where we are. Slowly, Getting Well [emoji289] So True...Humorous, but Sad [emoji17]
I had mixed emotions about it too. But it’s definitely where we are. Slowly, Getting Well [emoji289] So True...Humorous, but Sad [emoji17]
jasassy Well-Known Member Mar 6, 2021 #5,815 spencerdl said: View attachment 52732 Click to expand... Cute...100% [emoji42]
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Mar 7, 2021 #5,818 jasassy said: Cute...100% [emoji42] Click to expand... Ain't that the truth!
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Mar 7, 2021 #5,819 scifan57 said: View attachment 52756 Click to expand... Same theme as 'Chik-fil-A' billboards used to have. I remember one in Louisville Ky. Couldn't stop laughing!!
scifan57 said: View attachment 52756 Click to expand... Same theme as 'Chik-fil-A' billboards used to have. I remember one in Louisville Ky. Couldn't stop laughing!!
scifan5775 Administrator Staff member Mar 7, 2021 #5,820 dmoskaluk said: Same theme as 'Chik-fil-A' billboards used to have. I remember one in Louisville Ky. Couldn't stop laughing!! Click to expand... You mean like this?
dmoskaluk said: Same theme as 'Chik-fil-A' billboards used to have. I remember one in Louisville Ky. Couldn't stop laughing!! Click to expand... You mean like this?
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon