jasassy Well-Known Member Feb 16, 2021 #5,733 J. A. said: View attachment 52323 Click to expand... LOL...For Real [emoji3063]
jasassy Well-Known Member Feb 17, 2021 #5,736 J. A. said: View attachment 52338 Click to expand... Oh Man [emoji53]I HATE it when that happens!!!
J. A.75 Administrator Staff member Feb 17, 2021 #5,737 jasassy said: Oh Man [emoji53]I HATE it when that happens!!! Click to expand... Me too.
jasassy Well-Known Member Feb 18, 2021 #5,741 Citation 650 said: View attachment 52357 Click to expand... Hilarious [emoji38]
jasassy Well-Known Member Feb 19, 2021 #5,744 Citation 650 said: View attachment 52369 Click to expand... That’s about Right LOL [emoji38] Only I do talk to my husband a bit longer Otherwise, Spit One [emoji3516]
Citation 650 said: View attachment 52369 Click to expand... That’s about Right LOL [emoji38] Only I do talk to my husband a bit longer Otherwise, Spit One [emoji3516]
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon