What's new

Latest OS versions - discussions

iOS 10.1.1

Bug fix including Health data. @Macette1 might be interested in this one. I believe she was one of those suffering with this problem.

Thanks, @ardchoille, for the info about the update. Lead post updated.

Thank you guys, downloading now !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

93e4bc84674743509e4dde1946783bf3.jpg

It worked ! Everything is back.....sooooooo [emoji16]

93e4bc84674743509e4dde1946783bf3.jpg

It worked ! Everything is back.....sooooooo [emoji16]

Thats great, I thought about you when I saw the update over at Apple forum but by then you were on it.

Yes I am delighted would not of known kevinjs posted it, couldn't load it fast enough.....it all came back right back to June....can you believe it. I was sure I lost all, just thought it would be nice to have it working again. Apple is amazing......[emoji16]

Yes I am delighted would not of known kevinjs posted it, couldn't load it fast enough.....it all came back right back to June....can you believe it. I was sure I lost all, just thought it would be nice to have it working again. Apple is amazing......[emoji16]

It came at the right time for you too, I've just done the update.

It's just fantastic, and huge thanks goes to @ardchoille ...and thanks for remembering my health disaster...lol

You're welcome. I'm happy that the issue has been resolved :)
Actually, this update seems to have fixed a problem that I had with my gym tracking app not showing workouts on some days.

You're welcome. I'm happy that the issue has been resolved :)
Actually, this update seems to have fixed a problem that I had with my gym tracking app not showing workouts on some days.

Never really thought much about updates before until it's one you need...lol. Then it's just the best thing ever along with this forum there is always help and info here. [emoji1303]