What's new

last post for advice, 3gs woes.

simonjohn

Reaction score
i must be on the wrong forum lots of requests for help and nada back.
anyway here goes, read my previous details, on no service probs. after playing with a video tutorial i successfully managed to downgrade from 6.15.00 baseband to 5.13.04 via the ultrasn0w fix, re booted etc and wow signal! Ha of bug in itd 36hrs of normal phone use now zip back to no signal!!!!!! Why, does this phone have some kind of bug in it? advice would be nice.
PS, i am a lorry driving bike mad surfer from cornwall so if any one wants any advice on tachograph laws r1 yamahas or surfing tips i shall be fore ever available.

Sorry cant help with your problem. I wouldn't recognize a baseband if it whacked me in the side of the head.

It's just good to see a fellow trucker on here.

View attachment 8835

Here's mine.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

thanks anyway for taking time to reply nice rig!

Might be a signal problem from the provider. Sometimes signals are weaker at some parts than others, and if you're unlocked, sometimes it takes a while for it to gather the signal.

are you using at&t or a different unofficial provider as your carrier?

vodaphone uk. as i said did the fix and had great result normality for 36hrs then back to no service/searching so something worked within the fix which gave hope.

yes i agree once it established it retained for 36hrs then lost it gradually and now only picks up in large cities. weird and ####in annoying.

check your service provider coverage areas. OR request or buy a new sim card for your iPhone.