What's new

Kindle App 2.2 Update Adds Free Dictionary

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
kindle.jpg

Macworld reports that Amazon has released update 2.2 for its free iPhone and iPod touch Kindle apps. The new update is quite a significant one, as it includes a free dictionary with 250,000 entries and definitions, which enables you to simply tap on a word to get its meaning, as well as an improved "search inside the book" facility on iPhone and iPod touch, and the addition of a "search inside the book" facility on iPad. Line spacing on iPad has also been improved. The update has also given the user the ability to look up words on Google and Wikipedia, although they'll have to leave the app to do so. Last but not least, the update has also added fast app switching on those iOS 4 devices that can handle it, and fixed a couple of iOS 4 bugs.

The Kindle app is free to download from the iTunes App Store, and gives you access to over 620,000 books.

Source: Macworld, iTunes

Today many people buy kindle online, with kindle we can read many book only with one device. therefore, to find the suit kindle is important things. regularry, amazon kindle have three choise, ie kindle wifi, kindle wifi + 3g and kindle DX. To get information before select this e-book is important things. such to make compare with the other e-book. I recommand you before choose this ebook you better make a compare. How to make a compare? I ever visit the many kindle site to make compare. finally I find the better website to compare it. Today I want to tell anyone to who want to buy kindle, better visit website below I recommanded before buy it. Okay I do not tell you more, now you can visit the site at : kindle review