What's new

Just got an iPhone4

bry_sh0wtime

Reaction score
I just bought a new iPhone last week, Black,16GB,iOS 4.1. Any suggestions if I should update to 4.2.1, or should I jailbreak it now with 4.1? Can you suggest me a good jailbreaking program? Thanks :D

Check out the stickys at the top for jailbreak help. Don't upgrade if your jailbreaking. The 4.2 jailbreak is teathered so not very useful.

Check out the stickys at the top for jailbreak help. Don't upgrade if your jailbreaking. The 4.2 jailbreak is teathered so not very useful.

Ohhh? So the good decision is I should jailbreak it with 4.1? But what is better? Limera1n or greenp0ison? One question, what do you mean by teathered and unthethered?

i think there are some posts here regarding tethered and un-untethered jailbreaks... but this might help...

Tethered Jailbreak vs Untethered Jailbreak

Thank you so much! Now everthing about tether is clear for me. One last question.. What is better? limerain or greenpoison? I really want the best for my iPhone :D

some people say they are both equally as good,

i used greenp0ison and it was easy, it was also my only expierence jailbreaking an iphone so if it was easy for a first timer like me i totally recommend to anyone else

I personally used greenpoison. They both do exactly the same thing by using the same exploit to jailbreak so it's doesn't really make much difference. Just down to personal tastes...