What's new

jailbroken iphone 4s apps do not work over 3G

niraj20

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My jailbroken iphone 4s apps are not working over 3G. However they are working perfectly fine on WiFi. My 3G network works fine because Cydia/ Safari/ Mail etc are working fine over 3G. I have Resprung and Rebooted my iphone several times, but to no avail.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Niraj

niraj20 said:
Hey guys,

My jailbroken iphone 4s apps are not working over 3G. However they are working perfectly fine on WiFi. My 3G network works fine because Cydia/ Safari/ Mail etc are working fine over 3G. I have Resprung and Rebooted my iphone several times, but to no avail.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Niraj

What do you mean by jailbroken apps? Which app is a jailbroken app that does not work?

And I certainly hope you don't mean pirated apps.

What do you mean by jailbroken apps? Which app is a jailbroken app that does not work?

And I certainly hope you don't mean pirated apps.

Nope... no pirated apps... apps like skype, mobilevoip, drawsomething, latitude, data usage etc...

niraj20 said:
Nope... no pirated apps... apps like skype, mobilevoip, drawsomething, latitude, data usage etc...

Possibly a tweak you downloaded thru cydia that is causing it? Anything that affects data vs 3G?

You could also try resetting your network settings though I've never heard of that causing a partial problem as you describe.

Exactly... I'm surprised by this problem myself. And extremely frustrated too.. I guess I'll have to restore factory settings and jailbreak again.