What's new

slingbox over verizon 3g network

johndd

Reaction score
Can someone on here verify that the Landscape out TV will work with a iphone 4 on the VERIZON 3g network with slingbox?

Here is my dilemma, I have the VERIZON phone and I’m using APPLE RCA out composite cables. I purchases the SLINGBOX app. The app software programer left a message on the app store stating that the new software will work with video out. However there are two APPLE phones AT&T and VERIZON. Several people say it works but they may be on the AT&T network. I should mention it does work fine on Wi-Fi, and all videos as well just not slingbox app on 3g. I phoned SLINGBOX technical support and basically they said its your phone not the app. Some help huh. I told them that a program manager should be aware of this issue seeing how your advertising that the app will work with video out cables. It’s 1/2 true statement, it works on Wi-Fi not 3g.

My phone is not jailbroken at this time however I would do so if the Landscape out TV will work on VERIZON 3g network. Anyone can shed some light on this issue it would be helpful.​