N neil New Member Sep 7, 2011 #1 Hi. I am currently on IOS 4.3. I have tried everything to update to IOS 4.3.3, but keep getting error 3194. Is it possible to jailbreak my phone, using ios4.3.3.ipsw if I am currently on 4.3?
Hi. I am currently on IOS 4.3. I have tried everything to update to IOS 4.3.3, but keep getting error 3194. Is it possible to jailbreak my phone, using ios4.3.3.ipsw if I am currently on 4.3?
Darkstar2007 Well-Known Member Staff member Sep 9, 2011 #2 will_kit said: Just go log into www.jailbreakme.com at your phone safari to download Cydia next download *moderated* or add *moderated* into your Cydia resources Click to expand... DISCUSSIONS OF PIRACY IS AGAINST FORUM RULES. Please read our rules. IPhoneforum.net Rules http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/
will_kit said: Just go log into www.jailbreakme.com at your phone safari to download Cydia next download *moderated* or add *moderated* into your Cydia resources Click to expand... DISCUSSIONS OF PIRACY IS AGAINST FORUM RULES. Please read our rules. IPhoneforum.net Rules http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon