What's new

Jailbreak help!

Jasonblln415

Reaction score
Okay, so i have been trying to jailbreak my Verizon Iphone 4 4.2.8 with PwnageTool but for some reason when i browse for ipsw. it will not support the file i downloaded. SO i need to downgrade my version back to 4.2.7 so I can use SnowBreeze. any tips? HELP

Noticed sometimes my computer renamed it as a zip. You need to rename it to end in ispw

do you have one downloaded by your itunes? if yes you can use that one.

No I downloaded from safari... How do I download from iTunes

Connect your phone to itunes, in thrme summary tab displaying your phone informations, there you will see the most recent available firmware for your device. If it doesn't correspond to what u need, then google to download the firmware you need, if it correspond to what you need, then clic "upgrade" a notification will popup asking you if you want to download the latest firmware and install it right away or if you just want to download the firmware and install it later, chose download firmware and install later. The itunes will start downloading the latest firmware and when the download is finish you will found it at that location i mentioned in my previous post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: