What's new

Jailbreak for 9.2-9.3.3 Releaed today

But generally not 'large company' accounts. This new Beijing cert is from a very large organization that Apple would likely never revoke. They 'can' - but they won't. But time will tell.

That 1 year certificate was revoked by Apple a short time ago and even if you follow the instructions to force it onto your device anyway, there's no way of knowing at this time how long it will work.
There have been two Beijing 1 year certs in loop since day 1.. The first one - from the Arabic site that was getting on our phones via MobileSafari.. That was revoked recently. But not the newest 1yr Beijing cert. I just upgraded from a Saurik 7day cert to it this am on 2 devices. So it's still good.

For this particular jailbreak, going to that app store is necessary. Using that app after you reboot the iPhone is how you get the jailbreak back.

Reading back through this thread I realize I never responded to this. Unless I'm completely misunderstanding what you're saying there.. what you say above is really false. The JB tool itself is actually built by the Pangu team and Jay Saurik himself. Absolutely zero to do with a pirate store. Now there's a check mark you need to remove in the JB process that if left checked installs the pirate PP store.. And we don't want that. But even that's easy to remove if you forget - and the JB tool that you reJB with after each reboot is perfectly safe and not to be confused with the PP Store pirate site.

A number of things I've seen you write on this new JB topic, SciFi are inacurate. With due respect please research a little more carefully. Jailbreaking is confusing enough. :)

Last edited:
Reading back through this thread I realize I never responded to this. Unless I'm completely misunderstanding what you're saying there.. what you say above is really false. The JB tool itself is actually built by the Pangu team and Jay Saurik himself. Absolutely zero to do with a pirate store. Now there's a check mark you need to remove in the JB process that if left checked installs the pirate PP store.. And we don't want that. But even that's easy to remove if you forget - and the JB tool that you reJB with after each reboot is perfectly safe and not to be confused with the PP Store pirate site.

A number of things I've seen you write on this new JB topic, SciFi are inacurate. With due respect please research a little more carefully. Jailbreaking is confusing enough. :)
That post was about the original Chinese version of the jailbreak and was accurate at the time I posted it. That App Store could be deleted with no problems after the jailbreak was completed if you used the original Chinese version of the jailbreak.

Last edited:
That post was about the original Chinese version of the jailbreak and was accurate at the time I posted it. That App Store could be deleted with no problems after the jailbreak was completed if you used the original Chinese version of the jailbreak.
I see.. Well.. It can still be deleted now too. And never was the PP App itself from a pirate store. It 'loaded' a pirate store if you weren't careful (2 apps appeared on your HomeScreen). But the JB itself was always safe from day 1 (as 'safe' as any JB ever is, of course :)) . And the PP Store (a true pirate repo) was always able to be deleted and still is.