What's new

I've lost everything, help!

Tinkerbell

Reaction score
Posting on behalf of my mother!!

My mother has told me she has lost everything on her iPhone4, her numbers, photos, videos, diary, notes, the whole lot :/

Does anyone know a way to restore any of it back? Had a lot of personal things that were one of a kind.
I'll be sure to back up everything on her phone the next time!

Thanks in advance!

Tinkerbell x

Did she have a backup to Pc or cloud you can get your stuff that way

From your statement of "I'll be sure to back up everything on her phone the next time!....." It's probably safe to say that she DID NOT have a backup via iTunes or iCloud of her iP4. Unfortunately, without either of those... the lost information/data is unrecoverable. Sorry... :-(

what a pity. sorry for that....ask the Apple Store for help,quickly
Unfortunately... the Apple store will only suggest the same. If there was a backup via iTune or iCloud just prior to the data/information loss. If not... it's unrecoverable.

You can try to DL Phone to Mac (or Phone to PC); from Macroplant (or iExplorer 3 from the same site)....if the data IS actually on the phone but just can't accessed or seen one of those two program MIGHT be able to see and then then export them to the computer......

Thank you for all your replies! Unfortunately, she has no backed her stuff up to icloud or itunes, so will give all the other way's a try, thank you for your help :) x