What's new

Itunes on ios7

When i try to click on the iTunes app, it loads for less than a second and then stops.
Does it happen to you?

Will try to reboot .

Thanks.

I tried to reboot .
Did not work.
I think it is a bug.
Hopefully Apple will come with a fix.

It is not a bug if a soft reset does not work restore your phone on a computer that will fix the issue

Thanks but still does not work.
I think it is a compatibility issue with ios7.
:-(

itunes is acting funny with my phone also.....heres a previous post that i sent but was told to start a new thread.....i can't do that since i just signed up here???

here's my issue...

anyone know why after syncing in itunes some tones don't load...some music doesn't load...never seems to be the same any 2 times!!! very frustrating....if i add a tone it seems to delete some of the others??? they all stay on itunes but they all don't transfer to the phone??

ideas??

itunes is acting funny with my phone also.....heres a previous post that i sent but was told to start a new thread.....i can't do that since i just signed up here???

Sure you can. At the top of the page click on Forum. On the next page click on the forum that most closely matches the topic that you want to discuss. On the next page click on +Post New Thread.

itunes is acting funny with my phone also.....heres a previous post that i sent but was told to start a new thread.....i can't do that since i just signed up here??? here's my issue... anyone know why after syncing in itunes some tones don't load...some music doesn't load...never seems to be the same any 2 times!!! very frustrating....if i add a tone it seems to delete some of the others??? they all stay on itunes but they all don't transfer to the phone?? ideas??

I have had this issue since I installed iOS 7 and cannot figure out a consistent reason it is doing this. Also, iTunes seems to be stuck when syncing which has been another issue. Everyone says to do a restore, reboot, etc. ( including apple care) but I have yet to see this issue get resolved and yes I have the latest updates installed. At this point I am afraid to sync my phone with iTunes because I don't have an extra three hours to wait for it to be done or hunt down the un-synced songs 😕

Have you done a restore? Totally wiped your phone and reinstall from a backup?

Another issue might be a rogue app that is haning up your sync. Make sure you have iTunes set to not sync when you hook up and then also uncheck to sync apps. See what happens then.

Thanks for all the responses.
Still can't open iTunes through the app.

Patience is the keyword.

Thanks.....i did gthe backup restore as it was a new iphone 5s.....it does not auto sync when i plug in the phone....i will try to not sync the apps...it seems to sync the music automatically when i sync the tones??? i'll let you know

thank you