What's new

Itune id password needs to be resetted too often

sanlen

Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder why i have to reset my iTunes password every time I need to download any applications. Does anyone has the same problem? Or is it normal? Any options to avoid from doing that too often?

Thanks,
Sanlen

Hi,

I wonder why i have to reset my iTunes password every time I need to download any applications. Does anyone has the same problem? Or is it normal? Any options to avoid from doing that too often?

Thanks,
Sanlen

Having to reset your password like that would be a problem for ANY system......You might want to call Apple support to find out WHY you password is having to be reset.
...but if you are simply talking about having to type in you password when DLing apps, that's different, that's normal. But actually having to RESET your password that many time, indicates sometype of problem.

Hey Sanlen
If you mean that iTunes asks for your password when you downloads some app then it is normal, it is for Apple's re-authentication that only you are making the download. But if you have to "RESET" you password every time then you need to contact to Apple support.

Hi,

It asks to reset the password when I reconnect to iTune store. If I stay connect and keep downloading then I don't have to reset.

Lot of people that I know are having the same problems.

Thanks

Hi,

It asks to reset the password when I reconnect to iTune store. If I stay connect and keep downloading then I don't have to reset.

Lot of people that I know are having the same problems.

Thanks
Can you take screen shot of it asking to reset the password and post?
Cause if it's just entering the password when connecting, that is normal. If you have to reset your password (which most likely means you are having to change is as well) then you need to call Apple and find out why that is.

Hi,

Here is the alert that I got:

"This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons. Visit iForget to reset your account ( https://iForget.apple.com)"

Thanks,
sanlen

Hi,

Here is the alert that I got:

"This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons. Visit iForget to reset your account ( https://iForget.apple.com)"

Thanks,
sanlen

I suggest calling Apple support.