What's new

Is this the first phone released that isn't better than an older phone?

An iPhone 5 that does work, but wait for it........

iPhone 4 works a treat and you only have to pay me 50€
Great deal don't you think ??

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

An iPhone 5 that does work, but wait for it........

iPhone 4 works a treat and you only have to pay me 50€
Great deal don't you think ??
Lol with respect I'll decline I'll stick with 6s.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

I knew somehow you would say that, you have the same name as my girlfriend Mari she has an iPhone 6s plus she doesn't want to swap either :) thought l ask though.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

I knew somehow you would say that, you have the same name as my girlfriend Mari she has an iPhone 6s plus she doesn't want to swap either :) thought l ask though.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Somehow I don't think anyone with a later iPhone would want an older one but good luck.

It's small and fits in the hand nice, much nicer than these big things people carry around in their pockets, or handbags. Its got whatsapp you can telephone what more can a person want.
The world has gone a little bit crazy always the latest the latest.
On mine l can make a selfie oh no way :) what the heck for, to look at myself before l go to bed, shock horror. Yours might have more pixels or whatever they are called but who cares, come be honest do you ?

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

It's small and fits in the hand nice, much nicer than these big things people carry around in their pockets, or handbags. Its got whatsapp you can telephone what more can a person want.
The world has gone a little bit crazy always the latest the latest.
On mine l can make a selfie oh no way :) what the heck for, to look at myself before l go to bed, shock horror. Yours might have more pixels or whatever they are called but who cares, come be honest do you ?

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Honestly no. For how often you use front camera you won't notice much if any difference. Between the back cameras I think from 4 or 4s it's been 8mp and the 6s is 12mp yea 12mp is supposed to be better but honestly without putting a photo from each phone together and studying them there isn't any difference and even if you do study them it's minimal difference. I have said for ages now the updates on phones are next to nothing now there isn't much more if anything they can do. The Live Photos has been the first update I've been bothered over in ages. Phones now do pretty much everything so even a few year old phones do pretty much same as newer ones. Camera, video, Internet, calls, text, torch, maps,

So you want to swap l will lower lower the price to 30€ ok

You are much clever than me ok 20€ deal

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.