P prylis New Member Oct 26, 2010 #1 Is there an app so that you can get caller ID? So that when they call and you do not have the number in the list, looking up the automatic self. thanks micke
Is there an app so that you can get caller ID? So that when they call and you do not have the number in the list, looking up the automatic self. thanks micke
I i_is_for_iphone New Member Oct 26, 2010 #2 prylis said: Is there an app so that you can get caller ID? So that when they call and you do not have the number in the list, looking up the automatic self. thanks micke Click to expand... most carries should have that service its usually called visual call display
prylis said: Is there an app so that you can get caller ID? So that when they call and you do not have the number in the list, looking up the automatic self. thanks micke Click to expand... most carries should have that service its usually called visual call display
DannyBoy New Member Oct 26, 2010 #3 I think it only works with landlines... I know on mine with ATT if the number isn't in your phonebook all it shows is the number.
I think it only works with landlines... I know on mine with ATT if the number isn't in your phonebook all it shows is the number.
R rambo187 New Member Oct 27, 2010 #4 HELLO EVERY1 Is there an app that you can get free music downloads? like music junk on the android market.? thank's rambo187.
HELLO EVERY1 Is there an app that you can get free music downloads? like music junk on the android market.? thank's rambo187.
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon