H Henfield Member May 7, 2022 #31 Going to get a 13 soon to replace my four year old XR. It's been a far better phone than the troublesome 6s ever was.
Going to get a 13 soon to replace my four year old XR. It's been a far better phone than the troublesome 6s ever was.
carolineM73 Well-Known Member May 7, 2022 #32 Henfield said: Going to get a 13 soon to replace my four year old XR. It's been a far better phone than the troublesome 6s ever was. Click to expand... I used a 6S for six years and loved it!
Henfield said: Going to get a 13 soon to replace my four year old XR. It's been a far better phone than the troublesome 6s ever was. Click to expand... I used a 6S for six years and loved it!
W wyelkins New Member Jun 5, 2022 #33 Bought one of these refurbished on eBay a few months ago as a backup for my Pixel 6 Pro. It's my first ios phone. It's nice and I see why people like it but I still prefer the Pixel.
Bought one of these refurbished on eBay a few months ago as a backup for my Pixel 6 Pro. It's my first ios phone. It's nice and I see why people like it but I still prefer the Pixel.
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon