Oh yes I'm looking forward to hands on.. Let's go ship them early..I'm loving the look of the iPhone 10.
You already pre-ordered?Oh yes I'm looking forward to hands on.. Let's go ship them early..
Oh yes and hopefully have one before Dec rolls in..You already pre-ordered?
The same thing happened when the iPhone 5 came out. The older apps has black bands at the top and bottom of the screen if they hadn't been updated to take advantage of the larger iPhone 5 screen.I think one thing we have to be patient with this phone design is waiting on apps to update to take advantage of the whole screen. I have seen a few videos with viewing area shrunk with space not utilized
Yup.. hopefully this time they speed up updatesThe same thing happened when the iPhone 5 came out. The older apps has black bands at the top and bottom of the screen if they hadn't been updated to take advantage of the larger iPhone 5 screen.

