What's new

iPhone Weather App: After update to 8.1.3 I don't get details on wether app.

NYKrumrie

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone else has noticed this. Monday I had my 1Phone 5s running OS 7.1. I use the built in iPhone weather app all the time. It seemed like a new feature but I could select the city I was in or another from my list. It would show the temp & forecast. If you touched the screen again it gave you more details like "Feels Like Temp, Humidity, Sunrise & Set times, Wind speed etc". Since I updated to 8.1.2 I have the app of course but it no longer shows that extra data. Any idea why? Is there a way to get it back. Due to the terrible weather here in NY It's helpful to have that info.
Thanks! NYK

I agree. Here's a screenshot after scrolling to the bottom of a forecast page. It show all the detail mentioned by the OP.
image.jpg

Oh Wow I feel like a real tard now o_O. I can't believe I didn't notice that b4. I can't believe I had to write a forum post on something sooo obvious. I hang my head in embarrassed shame. LOL Thanks for your help & quick replies!!!

No big deal. It would be nice if all problems were that easy to solve. [emoji1] I thought it was cold where I live. Wow!