iCrank Member Jul 18, 2011 #17 EARL97850 said: Is there something that intrigues you on the playbook that you don't get on the iPad? Cya Click to expand... I have a 64gb wifi/3G iPad 1G. I want a playbook for it's size. I have no real big gripes against it. I just want it.
EARL97850 said: Is there something that intrigues you on the playbook that you don't get on the iPad? Cya Click to expand... I have a 64gb wifi/3G iPad 1G. I want a playbook for it's size. I have no real big gripes against it. I just want it.
EWyatt Active Member Jul 18, 2011 #18 crazycat1985 said: ipad is too big , i like iphone. can put it in my pocket . hahaaaaaaaaaa Click to expand... Exactly!!! That's the bottom line!
crazycat1985 said: ipad is too big , i like iphone. can put it in my pocket . hahaaaaaaaaaa Click to expand... Exactly!!! That's the bottom line!
T Tym4myself New Member Jul 20, 2011 #21 gray_mouse said: How you use iphone and ipad with nails? Click to expand... It takes practice, LOL.
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon