What's new

iphone stuck in emergency mode

philyb

Reaction score
hi all

Iphone 2g 3.0 jail broken is stuck in emergency mode the problem is that the power button is broken so cant put into DFU mode and also the phone is passcode protected so itunes see phone but cant access it because i cant enter passcode while in emergency. i am aware that you dont need power button to get into dfu mode put i cant use itunes so cant use this method any help would be great

You can try putting it into recovery mode maybe. Or, you can create a DFU IPSW and put it into DFU mode that way.

hi all

Iphone 2g 3.0 jail broken is stuck in emergency mode the problem is that the power button is broken so cant put into DFU mode and also the phone is passcode protected so itunes see phone but cant access it because i cant enter passcode while in emergency. i am aware that you dont need power button to get into dfu mode put i cant use itunes so cant use this method any help would be great

Consider getting the power button fixed by yourself(lots of tuts and howto on YouTube) or pay someone to fix it..... ?