What's new

iPhone dock's that work with a case?

DreamSTi

Reaction score
I did a little searching and found a few threads but was looking for some fresh idea's. I found a few on Amazon, but its hard to tell how well they work by looking at pictures. Currently have the iPhone 4 with the Incipio SILICRYLIC case.

Anybody a good one your using now?

Here is one that caught my eye on Amazon.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/KONNET-iCrado-Charging-Cradle-Charge/dp/B002USUKOQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1UPTZOL7TTUSO&colid=CF8DI3VVF7B7[/ame]

My husband's iPhone is in the same case as yours. I picked him up a Philips FlexAdapt sync/charging stand yesterday and he likes it. It does work with the case on the phone. It's a flexible stand and I really don't see the sense in it myself, but it's "cool" as my son informs me. I just liked the fact that it isn't necessary to remove the case before docking.

My husband's iPhone is in the same case as yours. I picked him up a Philips FlexAdapt sync/charging stand yesterday and he likes it. It does work with the case on the phone. It's a flexible stand and I really don't see the sense in it myself, but it's "cool" as my son informs me. I just liked the fact that it isn't necessary to remove the case before docking.

Thank you!