What's new

IPhone converting any SMS message over 160 characters to be sent as mms

It isn't a matter of what you call it. It is a matter of how many Android based phones are sold versus iOS based phones. And right now Android has more than a double digit percentage lead across the ENTIRE planet. The only place on this planet where iOS is making inroads is in the USA. And even there iOS is still more than double digits behind.

whatsApp.... ;)

Yeah, WhatsApp is very good. It's better than iMessage for me as most of my friends don't have iPhones, but WhatsApp can be very unreliable at times. If they could iron out the minor niggles, it would be a killer messaging app.

It isn't a matter of what you call it. It is a matter of how many Android based phones are sold versus iOS based phones. And right now Android has more than a double digit percentage lead across the ENTIRE planet. The only place on this planet where iOS is making inroads is in the USA. And even there iOS is still more than double digits behind.

Having said all that isn't it interesting that iPhone users are portrayed and thought of as "sheep" by Android users.

Well, I've used both and I can't deny that there are things that I miss about Android but for overall phone quality and quality apps I'll stick with Apple.

I think that if Motorola, who was bought by Google were the only ones to produce Android phones that would be helpful. I also think Verizon puts far too much bloatware on their phone. So much that if you don't root you got pages of apps that are useless to you. At least with Apple you don't get that.