What's new

iphone and Youtube

smith5081

Reaction score
Do I have something set wrong or does the audio not work using Youtube? Running IOS 5.0. I hope it's just a bug because if it's not, I got no idea where or what to change. Or maybe it's supposed to operate that way to preserve battery life. I'm just curious.

Ha! I stumbled onto it. There's a slide for the volume and it was set by default to the minimum. Don't know why they didn't have it in the middle at least. I'm still not getting along with the way they think there. Seems so apparent now.

Last edited:
smith5081 said:
Ha! I stumbled onto it. There's a slide for the volume and it was set by default to the minimum. Don't know why they didn't have it in the middle at least. I'm still not getting along with the way they think there. Seems so apparent now.

Nice.

Where is the control for the volume? On the camera or is it buried in Settings?

mfterka said:

It's on the side of the device. +/- or you can double tap the home button and scroll all the way to the right and raise the volume there.

If you already have it turned up by using the buttons on the side of the phone the other place I found a volume slide is right in front of you when you're viewing something on Youtube at the bottom of the screen. I thought it was to advance what you're viewing but it's the volume.