What's new

iphone 7 stuck

mitsuk0

Reaction score
Hey guys. Going crazy here. Updated my iphone 7 to ios 13. After the update it got stuck at the apple logo. Hard reset doesn't work. I have no backup or icloud backup and have stuff on my phone i kinda really need. I purchased reiboot to repair it and that didn't work. Just wondering if anyone else knows any kind of fix? Or if not.. is there a way to pull off data from the phone after restoring it?
Thanks

A restored iPhone has had all the data erased and there is no way to get the data back without a backup.

I would go to your nearest Apple Store and ask for help. From now on, make sure you back up your phone at least weekly.

I would go to your nearest Apple Store and ask for help. From now on, make sure you back up your phone at least weekly.
Hahahah good old apple :D
When i went there. They charged me 30$... charged me 30 to connect my phone to the pc, put it in recovery mode and click the update button. It did not work, i still got charged.

Have you contacted your carrier?

It sounds to me like something you downloaded or accessed messed up your phone. If so, you may have no choice but to factory reset and start over.

Have you contacted your carrier?

It sounds to me like something you downloaded or accessed messed up your phone. If so, you may have no choice but to factory reset and start over.
Have not contacted carrier. Phone was working 100% fine... then updated to ios 13 and this happened.. so something to do with that

So a little twist.. phone randomly turned on... Took me through the ios setup... because i am dumb i didnt immediately plug it into computer and try to connect to itunes but tried to open my messages.. phone then froze... and turned off.. and back to the apple logo. (phone was fifty something % when it turned on).
I left phone on charger for about an hour, stayed stuck on apple logo.. then again randomly turned on.. however it wouldnt let me push keypad buttons... and then turned off and is back to apple logo... ughhh!!?!!

When you get the phone back on, get to your iCloud settings and make a backup of the phone. Then restore it as a new phone.