What's new

iPhone 7 Release Date

Launch day is 7th sept so a week or 2 after then. Rumours saying storage will be increased to 32gb and 256gb for most storage, well after getting the 6s last October I'm sticking with it but will be seeing what updates the 7 has. From past number updates there shouldn't be that much in features which I'm most bothered over. I'm going to see what the iPhone next year brings before updating. Well been nice having best iPhone out for a year had to end sometime.

From all the rumours l've been hearing l'll be disappointed if at the touch of a button 4 wheels don't fold out and it takes me to work. Naturally using the quickest route. 'Cause l love work.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Not long now before we find out which of the rumours are true.

For me what is most important is that they finally ditch the 16GB entry level storage.

Be fair no one is forced into buying 16GB, that's simply enough for some people. You need 64 or 128 then buy it, no problem.
I have a red car so what.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Its not a case of anyone being forced or not to buy a 16GB iPhone, Its a case of 16GB's being ridiculous now, Its long overdue to be ditched.

Its not a case of anyone being forced or not to buy a 16GB iPhone, Its a case of 16GB's being ridiculous now, Its long overdue to be ditched.
One of the reasons so many people buy 16gb iPhones is that's the model that the carriers give the best deal on, with a low or non-existent up front cost.

One of the reasons so many people buy 16gb iPhones is that's the model that the carriers give the best deal on, with a low or non-existent up front cost.

That's fine by me, be interesting to see the start up price on the new iPhone 7 range

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Yes I think it will be more, I'm thinking about £30-£40 more at least.

That's wishful thinking a little bit more than that l think still you'll know in cupla weeks then you can empty your bank account on one.
Well a small part of it :)

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

That's wishful thinking a little bit more than that l think still you'll know in cupla weeks then you can empty your bank account on one.
Well a small part of it :)

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.
We will know before that, possibly today.

I did say "at least" too.

Maybe, how do l remove the subtitles from the podcast l'm watching thanks, sorry a little of topic

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Maybe, how do l remove the subtitles from the podcast l'm watching thanks, sorry a little of topic

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
At the bottom right, tap the bubble:
image.png