B bear7962 Well-Known Member Feb 15, 2015 #2 You can mirror your phone on your TV, Apple TV, all kinds of stuff. The Apple website can clue you in a bit.
You can mirror your phone on your TV, Apple TV, all kinds of stuff. The Apple website can clue you in a bit.
Nancybout Well-Known Member Feb 17, 2015 #3 Apple TV but U can hook up the kindle fire lol the one that has HDMI ... I would grab Apple TV or chromeCast both work well w the iPhone [emoji176][emoji176][emoji176] Apple TV is better but costs more
Apple TV but U can hook up the kindle fire lol the one that has HDMI ... I would grab Apple TV or chromeCast both work well w the iPhone [emoji176][emoji176][emoji176] Apple TV is better but costs more
K kingnba6 Active Member Mar 27, 2015 #4 I love my apple TV and I use it by it self and also to project the iphone screen onto the TV.