What's new

iPhone 5 belt cases?

Carrera69

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy an iPhone 5 case that fits on a belt, I find it a little large for trouser pockets round the office?

if you buy the otterbox defender series case, they provide a belt clip for you. i use it from time to time, and i find it useful and sturdy.

if you buy the otterbox defender series case, they provide a belt clip for you. i use it from time to time, and i find it useful and sturdy.

OP clearly said he wanted a belt loop. I just mentioned mine has a clip and the loop. So while otterbox is a nice over protective and costly case, it doesn't suit the OP's needs.

OP clearly said he wanted a belt loop. I just mentioned mine has a clip and the loop. So while otterbox is a nice over protective and costly case, it doesn't suit the OP's needs.
where did the OP say he wanted a belt loop? all i read was iPhone 5 case that fits on a belt

kingnba6 said:
where did the OP say he wanted a belt loop? all i read was iPhone 5 case that fits on a belt

Nope... don't see anything about a "belt loop."

Carrera69 said:
Does anyone know where I can buy an iPhone 5 case that fits on a belt, I find it a little large for trouser pockets round the office?

Phil... you doing ok?

SSinse he specified that he wanted it to fit with a belt I thought he jmeant loop. I could be wrong.

Ottorbox is stil IMHO a bit much. Jnless your wroking mines.