What's new

iPhone 5, 5c or 5s for best music song video filming !!

odeanmusic

Reaction score
Hi to all forum mates,

Finally I have decided to buy one of the iPhone 5 series for shooting of my video song
telecast quality preferably for television.

Which one of the above stated models can prove to be the best for my video song shoot?

Preferred the one with mic input socket????

I will be using filmic pro app to better the videography.

The rest you people know better which of the above having more features to meet my need.How about if I buy iPhone 5 if all of them are almost the same???

Love to all forum mates,

Hani

The 5S has the newest processor. The 5 was first, then when the 5S came out they brought out a lower tier model the 5C and discontinued the 5.

Hi to all forum mates,

Finally I have decided to buy one of the iPhone 5 series for shooting of my video song
telecast quality preferably for television.

Which one of the above stated models can prove to be the best for my video song shoot?

Preferred the one with mic input socket????

I will be using filmic pro app to better the videography.

The rest you people know better which of the above having more features to meet my need.How about if I buy iPhone 5 if all of them are almost the same???

Love to all forum mates,

Hani
Welcome to iPhone Forums, @odeanmusic!

No iPhone has a microphone input socket. Apple is continuously improving their products so the best iPhone for your purposes would be the latest iPhone released to the public, the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus. If you have to be restricted to the choices mentioned in your post, the best for your purposes is the iPhone 5S.

Reactions: 933
Hi Scifan57,

Thanks indeed for your invaluable advice.

As you said in the thread as under :-

If you have to be restricted to the choices mentioned in your post, the best for your purposes is the iPhone 5S.

So please tell why 5S is best for my purpose give few of the best features and why not 5 or 5c not for my purpose please indicate few of its setbacks when it comes to comparison??

Thanks again!

Hnai

Hi Scifan57,

Thanks indeed for your invaluable advice.

As you said in the thread as under :-

If you have to be restricted to the choices mentioned in your post, the best for your purposes is the iPhone 5S.

So please tell why 5S is best for my purpose give few of the best features and why not 5 or 5c not for my purpose please indicate few of its setbacks when it comes to comparison??

Thanks again!

Hnai
A newer iPhone will have a better camera than an older one and will be able to record higher quality video footage.

Why not look for the 5SE so you get the newest and hopefully the one with best performance of all iPhone 5 series.