What's new

iPhone 4S Siri Video Demo, Using Siri For The First Time

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score

With the release of the iPhone 4S come Siri, the new voice commands on crack as I like to call them. With this feature you can hold down your home button and say a command to your iPhone. You can ask questions or command Siri to do something for you like a Google search. Other commands include setting a timer, alarm, writing email, text messages, calling, and much much more. Siri will type out anything you dictate to it, so if you're driving and can't type on your phone, just tell Siri what you want to do/say and you're done. You have to see this thing to believe really as it even gets used to your voice. The Siri feature is currently only available on the iPhone 4S and requires a 3G or Wifi connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can do a lot of these features already on the iPhone 4 apart from text messaging and typing.

I've been looking for Siri in the app store all day today and can't find it.. I had the old one and I know it was being replaced today. But when I search for it. Nothing "Siri" pops up. Only Sirius radio, a Russian word "Siri" pops up etc... So my question is.... Where the hell is Siri??????

I've been looking for Siri in the app store all day today and can't find it.. I had the old one and I know it was being replaced today. But when I search for it. Nothing "Siri" pops up. Only Sirius radio, a Russian word "Siri" pops up etc... So my question is.... Where the hell is Siri??????

Siri is currently only available on the iPhone 4S, although a port of Siri to the iPhone 4 is well under way.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk