What's new

iphone 4s screensaver & case recommendations

rainbow

Reaction score
Hi, Please can you advise me of a good quality screensaver for iphone 4s? I mean one which is specifically for 4s and not iphone 4?
I'd like a case/cover for my new iphone, but I don't like leather. Can you advise me of a cover which will also protect the bit where the cable is plugged in when not connected? I'd like it covered as that part of my 3gs became faulty when playing with my docking station.
Also, is there a case which also covers the camera lens, which can be slid open when using the camera? I'd like to protect the lens from scratches.
I read somewhere about a waterproof case, but I am bamboozled by the range of covers.
I live in Scotland.
Thank you.
Rainbow

To be honest, I don't think you will find any cases with all your specific requirements. A good place to find good quality cases for your iPhone is amazon.co.uk There are hundreds of cheap, but very good quality cases on there. Hope this helps a little bit! ;D

I have been looking for the perfect case since i got my 4s in october and there has been something i didnt like in them all,i am now waiting for some Slickwraps to arrive,i think they may be the answer for me in conjunction with a pouch style case.

I use a carbon fibre case that was purchased from eBay, it bulks the phone out a little bit but I have tried and tested loads and loads of different cases and found this to be the best.
I think its one of the very few REAL carbon cases on UK eBay but does everything I want it to...as previously stated though, I dont think your going to find one that does everything youve listed.
G

Thank you for your advice, I apprecaite it, that's great.
Best wishes.

The case you talked about is the lifeproof case it's fully waterproof can take under water, dust proof and shock proof it also doesn't bulk your phone out its very slim design

I have probably 10-15 different cases. Always on the hunt for the perfect one. I finally broke down and paid for the lifeproof. I love this case and have sold/given away almost all of my other ones. I highly recommend it!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I agree I work in a dusty environment and I've found this case spot on well pleased with it would definitely recommend I know the price can be off putting but there's no other case that keeps your iPhone perfect

I've personally just started using an ION Factory PredatorZero carbon fibre case (silver version, genuine, of course) and I would definitely recommend it, it looks absolutely fantastic.