What's new

iPhone 4S cases...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

konikub

Reaction score
What iPhone 4 cases will fit the iPhone 4S for Sprint? I read somewhere that the Verizon iPhone 4 and the AT&T iPhone 4's volume controls were slightly different from each other rendering the cases to not match up properly with the two different carriers phones.

Will the 4S use the Verizon 4 or AT&T 4 case (I guess is my question)?

Otterbox has updated their line for the 4S. Don't know about the others but the Defender is different than their 4 cases; different SKU, different touchscreen membrane. And expensive as well.

davidra said:
Otterbox has updated their line for the 4S. Don't know about the others but the Defender is different than their 4 cases; different SKU, different touchscreen membrane. And expensive as well.

Wow. Jut checked it. Same price. Only difference on the case is the camera port and the top earphone/sensor area.

yeah im gonna get the cmao and orange otterbox. Its looks Amazing!

I'm waiting on delivery for the 4s black defender case for mine. I recieved the tracking info for it today. Wonder if Fedex delivers on weekends...

I have 2 cases. The one I am using now is the Body Glove with a fold out piece that lets it lean either sitting up or in landscape mode. It lets you access all buttons and ports easily. My other is a Mophie case with an external 1500 mah battery. Nice if you cannot get to a charge for a while. But I am using the Body Glove now because the Mophie does add a little bit more weight but not exaggerated.

The LifeProof case for the iPhone 4 works fine on the Sprint 4S.

I highly recommend the Otterbox Defender! Its not too bulky to me. Got mine from eBay for $20.99.

From what I've seen of the Otterboxes, they would make great cases for those for whom waterproofness wasn't a main concern. As a nature photographer, I'll need to take my 4S on hikes where I'll be crossing streams and wading into rivers and creeks. I dread the possibility that one false step might leave me with a D.O.A. iPhone. This, in my case, it was the LifeProof or nothing.

DEFINITELY lifeproof. To me it's two things. One it's waterproof. Two it's very slim

DEFINITELY lifeproof. To me it's two things. One it's waterproof. Two it's very slim and can take a beating.
It is a bit pricey but I look at it as an additional insurance policy on the phone. Plus since its completely sealed, there is no dust to creep in and rub on the phone like so many other cases I have used do.

I have a graphite colored Caron fiber on my phone body with a invisishield accompanied by a otter box commuter case. I may purchase a life proof case later on because I would love to shoot video underwater when swimming with the kids and such.

xboxmahoney

Status
Not open for further replies.