What's new

IPhone 4s case question

lilcal2011

Reaction score
I am getting my new Iphone 4s soon and i was wondering what would be the best case that is pocket friendly (slides in and out easily) and is also somewhat shock proof.
Any help would be great!
Thanks, Caleb

The Griffin Etch reveal works great for me!
It's like a bumper case with a plastic carbon fiber back piece. Plus it's only $10 at wal-mart/eBay! :D

I got the commuter series case for the 4S and absolutely love it. It protects it really well while still being thin. Unlike the defender, it has a soft inner shell and a hard outer shell making sliding it in and out of your pocket really easy.

I have a magpul executive field case it offers great protection and can be had for around 13.00 shipped. Win/win !

[h=2]iphone 4s screensaver & case recommendations[/h]
Hi, Please can you advise me of a good quality screensaver for iphone 4s? I mean one which is specifically for 4s and not iphone 4?
I'd like a case/cover for my new iphone, but I don't like leather. Can you advise me of a cover which will also protect the bit where the cable is plugged in when not connected? I'd like it covered as that part of my 3gs became faulty when playing with my docking station.
Also, is there a case which also covers the camera lens, which can be slid open when using the camera? I'd like to protect the lens from scratches.
I read somewhere about a waterproof case, but I am bamboozled by the range of covers.
I live in Scotland.
Thank you.
Rainbow​