M MJFNJ New Member Sep 21, 2014 #1 I upgrade to IOS 8. My motorola H19TXT is now auto answering. I can't figure out how to stop it. Please help. Thank you in advance. MJF
I upgrade to IOS 8. My motorola H19TXT is now auto answering. I can't figure out how to stop it. Please help. Thank you in advance. MJF
Col.bris Well-Known Member Staff member Sep 21, 2014 #2 I am lost what does the Motorola phone have to do with it
M MJFNJ New Member Sep 21, 2014 #3 Col.bris said: I am lost what does the Motorola phone have to do with it Click to expand... Its not a motorola phone . It is a Motorpla bluetooth headset and it is auto answering my Iphone 4S when connected.
Col.bris said: I am lost what does the Motorola phone have to do with it Click to expand... Its not a motorola phone . It is a Motorpla bluetooth headset and it is auto answering my Iphone 4S when connected.
Col.bris Well-Known Member Staff member Sep 21, 2014 #4 Sorry was unfamiliar with the the product my bad[emoji16]
N NachoIphone Member Sep 22, 2014 #5 Its the IOS gods punishing you for having a Motorola product. Sent from my iPhone