What's new

iPhone 4 wont accept incoming calls when on wifi network

Ni2

Reaction score
I have my iPhone configured so it automatically connects to my home network. For he passed couple of weeks I have had this problem that the phone wont accept incoming calls after it connects to my home network. I have tried tuning off and on wifi and restarting the phone(power and home key pressed) and nothing. The only thing that gets the phone out of this state is making a single outgoing phone call afterwitch all voicemail and missed call information comes in and I am once again able to receive incoming phone calls. The most recent thing I have tried is resetting my network settings but I won't know if it worked till I get home today. Anyone have a similar issue?

If your jailbroken, that would explain a lot.

If you aren't. Reinstall iOS because that problem shouldn't exist since the Cell Radio never turns off even when WiFi is on.

Not jail broken. I was hoping that it was just some seting that I had turned on unknowingly. Il try restoring the os and see how it goes.

Thanks

Ended up getting a replacement iPhone from Verizon and now it's doing the same thing. It has to be an app. When I find out I'll post which one.