What's new

Iphone 4 trade..

zma21

Reaction score
Ok, so I know it's a longshot.

But is anybody interested in a carrier trade? I have a black 16gb NEW AT&T iPhone 4, but need the equivalent in verizon.

Let me know if you're interested, or if you know anybody.

Thanks gents! :retina:

Is anybody here need Iphone4 emergency moving battery. I have a online mall of them. you can pick up the mostsuitable type you need. it is www,sino-ele, com. Please change the ",” into ".". Please contact Livia

Is anybody here need Iphone4 emergency moving battery. I have a online mall of them. you can pick up the mostsuitable type you need. it is www,sino-ele, com. Please change the ",” into ".". Please contact Livia

LOL, and I get points for spamming.

zma21 said:
Ok, so I know it's a longshot.

But is anybody interested in a carrier trade? I have a black 16gb NEW AT&T iPhone 4, but need the equivalent in verizon.

Let me know if you're interested, or if you know anybody.

Thanks gents! :retina:

I don't think you'll find a trader. Most Verizon users have the grandfathered data plan. IMO I think it would be a fools move to do so.

I figured I wouldn't, but I had to try.

With advances in technology seeming to occur in exponential leaps, for some time electronics seemed to be quickly surpassing cars as the worst investment a consumer could make. Like a new car, it often seemed as though new cell phones, laptops, and other electronics lost the majority of their value the minute they were purchased, and while a burgeoning market for used computers has existed for some time, little or no such market has historically been available for cell phones.