What's new

Iphone 4 problems

sn0wxwhite

Reaction score
Hello! I currently have a Iphone 4,(with a pay as you go plan) and is acting weird and i cant reset it. It has cracks in it but ive cracked it last april, could that be it or is there something else? the phone itself works fine... some buttons dont work on the keyboard and i have to flip it sideways for the keyboard to work but then some letters wont show up. Ive restored it, did the sleep/home button method ect. i love my iphone but this is irking me especially since the phone itself works fine. What do you think it could be and what should i do?? Ive had my iphone for over a year now.

Hello! I currently have a Iphone 4,(with a pay as you go plan) and is acting weird and i cant reset it. It has cracks in it but ive cracked it last april, could that be it or is there something else? the phone itself works fine... some buttons dont work on the keyboard and i have to flip it sideways for the keyboard to work but then some letters wont show up. Ive restored it, did the sleep/home button method ect. i love my iphone but this is irking me especially since the phone itself works fine. What do you think it could be and what should i do?? Ive had my iphone for over a year now.
Your problem is that some areas of the touchscreen no longer work, likely related to the damage that happened when the screen was cracked. The only way to fix the problem is to replace the screen.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator